Backed by economic and political stability, the UAE is a popular destination for individuals who are looking to establish residency within this region. Holding UAE residency provides tax exemptions, high standards of living, reduced travel restrictions and excellent opportunities for business development.
Before you can apply for a UAE residence visa you will first need a business license, which will then be followed by an immigration or "establishment" card. This card opens a Company's file with the UAE's immigration department and allows that Company to start processing visas with the Authorities.
Here at Magus Consulting, we can assist you with the application of Investor, Employee, Family and Domestic residence visas in order to live and work legally here in the UAE, supporting you throughout this process from start to finish.
With the constant changes and evolution of the Rules and Regulations in relation to the UAE's immigration system, our visa team are on hand to ensure that you receive the most accurate and up-to-date information at each stage throughout the residence visa process. Having operated in this region for over 7 years, we have built strong and professional relationships with a vast selection of Governmental Authorities and with this support, our team are able to offer our clients a hassle-free service, guaranteed in the quickest turn-around-time.
Appointing our visa team eliminates the need for additional administration and PRO staff/ departments within an organisation and at the same time provides transparent and cost-effective solutions to ensure that your time is spent focusing on your core business. Our services are handled from start to finish by a dedicated account manager who will be on hand to provide advice and address the correct channels as and when needed, and most importantly with a fast turn-around time.
Our team will provide you with the advice you need in relation to each specific application, providing detailed updates throughout the application for full transparency at each step of the process.
We provide the following service with each visa application that we process:-
- Organisation of the correct documentation, providing assistance with document translation and attestation (if applicable)
- We will draft the government employment contract (liaising with both parties for signature)
- We will process the visa approval & application of the offical Entry Permit Visa
- If the indiviudal is inside of the UAE, we will arrange the in-country change of visa status amendment
- If the indiviudal is outside of the UAE, we will email this document for activation at the immigration counter, upon the next entry into the UAE
- We will arrange a Chauffeur pick-up and drop-off service for the individuals Medical Test & Emirates ID Biometric capture appointments
- One of our staff will be there to chaperone each indiviudal during both of these appointments
- We can assist with the organisation of local Medical Health Insurance Coverage, to be compliant with UAE Labor Law requirements
- We will submit all documents for final submission to Immigration for processing
- We will collect and deliver all original documents to the indiviudal once your visa has been issued, and passport is released
- We will arrange collection of original Emirates ID cards once issued (approx. 5 days after visa stamping) before arranging a final delivery
Once a residence visa is successfully issued, UAE law dictates that individuals need to reside in Dubai for at least one day every 180 days to maintain a tax free residency and to keep a residency visa valid.
As part of our service, we archive all documents in a custom-made system to ensure timely reminders are sent to our clients ahead of time.
For more information on our UAE visa services, please contact our visa team via phone on +971 4 587 3344 or email us via email@example.com.